Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Where Has Time Gone?

My goodness gracious! It's been....*checks*...pretty much a year since I last updated. I'm so sorry. In my defense, I was busy getting married to my boyfriend. Got hitched Oct, 2017.

John and I

My Mum and I



Yep, you read right, I'm married now (there were some days I seriously thought that might never happen). It's been an untold joy, being with my man. John supports me in ways I cannot even begin to describe. Evidently, I do so for him as well (though he always seems be better at it than I). We went to Ireland for our honeymoon.



We also had the annual Gingerbrrad contest at our house with our friends (which I couldn't make, but they sent me the pics).

First Place

Secoond Place

Third Place

Fourth Place

And that's it for now. I'll try and write a blog each month again.






No comments:

Post a Comment