Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sugar Sweet

(Picture by my littlest sister, Canice. She did it herself.)

You know those settings - like above -  or food that just calls to your inner elegance? The ones where you feel refined and ritzy just by owning it? Yeah, those. I love them so much!!! 

Recently, my sister, Kathleen, found a few of those cute foods at Harris Teeter. I just HAD to share them with you. 

Peanut Butter
(evidently it's crunchy...PB or chocolate bits?)

Oreo
(it's Oreo, need I say more?)

(left to right)
Chocolate Mousse and Mascarpone
(Moose won!)

Chocolate Oreo
(we're getting into the REALLY fancy now)

Last one...

Super Fancy

(I couldn't decide if I'd eat it with a fork and knife, or just stuff my face)

Chocolate Mocha Mousse

And that's it. Hope your mouth watered as much as mine did. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment